Hny (happy New Year!) Hny (happy New Year!)

nice

man, i like your style. thats awesom! great animations.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

n#äise

very well done. great artwork. i luv this style. the part with the tongue is so cute. best regards =D

Nene's Noodles Nene's Noodles

n#ise

now this is a GREAT example for nice motions. good job!

eyecandy-stylish!°

MarcyVF responds:

Eyecandy :) Thanks!

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

awawrssrooomm

made me laugh. i like its

Mr. Grumpy Mr. Grumpy

well well

well, this is truly a sad story. i could not imagine that such a terrible thing happens at the end. i was crying after this little animation movie. go on and make another grumpy thing . best regards!

pawlakt responds:

thanks for the awesome review, and I'm sorry if you cried... I have to say it makes my eyes water a little too...

Lollipop Lollipop

nicenice candy

hehe. net bad =] i like the fat kid. cool animations and u did a good job with the camera.

3-ALi 3-ALi

you are crazy

you are crazy man, but this thing is cool and it worx. the end really surpriesed me ^^ nice, nice, nice

Echo of the Highway Echo of the Highway

still cool

hey this is nice. i like your style. but i would like to see more animation. she shouldnd stand there, during the breath-sound but just move 2 times or so. work on it. anyway a good flash. the creepy fog-monster is AWESOME! i hope your hand is alive coz i wanna see moar from u.

Madness: Bar Brawl Madness: Bar Brawl

PHAT action!

hey man, this movie is the pure action! great animations, smooth sound and a good portion of violence :}

A Kitty Krew Beatdown A Kitty Krew Beatdown

n1 graphics

hey not bad! i luv it. nice graphiQxzs and very cool animations wich fits to the sound. best regards! keep on!